Why Choose Interior Shutters?
Window Shutters add a touch of class, timeless style and beauty to any environment. Shutters are considered by many to be the all-around best and most complete solution in window treatment options. It’s like adding fine furniture to your windows. Shutters are one of the most desired window covering options in West Texas. Shutters are also the ONLY window covering that actually add resale value to your home!
Our window shutters are available in real wood, composite and durable faux wood. Different louver sizes include 2-1/2” for a more traditional look, 3-1/2” for a more contemporary look, and 4-1/2” for the ultra-modern look. Shutters truly add elegance and sophistication to any home.
Interior Shutter Features:
- Provide a very decorative, timeless look
- Operable louvers allow you to control natural light
- Provide excellent visibility—larger louvered shutters provide a virtually unobstructed view
- Our real wood shutters are made from the highest grade of North American hardwoods
- Our faux and composite shutters look like real wood, but their synthetic materials are able to resist high humidity areas, fading and cracking
- Superior insulating design keeps heating and cooling costs down for greater energy savings
- Heavy-duty construction ensures long life
- A perfect solution for large windows, specialty shapes, and arched windows
- Cordless to ensure child safety
- Ideal for increasing the value of your home (actually considered a fixed part of the home, not an accessory)
Benefits of Interior Shutters
There are many advantages when it comes to interior shutters. They provide UV protection, add curb appeal to your home, provide privacy and sound control. In addition, they provide energy efficient insulation and are easy to clean and maintain. These stylish and practical window treatments could be the perfect finish for your space!
They offer privacy. When you want to enhance the level of privacy in your home, interior shutters are a perfect choice. They allow more coverage and flexibility than other types of window treatments and can be adjusted to let light flow in.
They are low maintenance. Interior shutters are virtually maintenance-free. The only real maintenance involved is to periodically clean the shutters to remove dust, debris or grease. Use a microfiber cloth when doing so and avoid using water on wood shutters as it can cause warping.
They offer ventilation. If you want to be able to allow fresh air in while still maintaining your privacy, shutters allow you to do so. You can open up the windows, let the air flow in, and then adjust the shutters for maximum ventilation – all without compromising your privacy.
They are durable and built to last. Your initial investment in shutters will pay off over time as you won’t need to keep replacing them every few years. Shutters are built to last – plus they will never go out of style.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation. We’re dedicated to serving Abilene, TX with top quality window treatments. We look forward to hearing from you!